Loomis Armored is NOW Hiring!
Loomis is at the top of the security Industry for armed driver/guards and promote from within. Military and those with previous industry are encouraged to apply. Candidates must be at least 21 years of age with a valid drivers license.
Applicants are not required to be Armed prior to employment, Loomis will allow you to obtain your security Armed Licenses while employed.
$2,000 Hiring sign-on bonus
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Driving automatic and/or standard shift vehicles from 8,000 to 36,000 pounds a minimum of 10-12 hours per day, 5-6 days per week
• Servicing ATM machines on a set schedule, including re-supplying replenishing, retrieving deposits, and monetarily balancing the machine.
• Picking up/delivering customer change orders/deposits carrying a minimum of 50 pounds by hand or up to several hundred pounds by cart, a minimum of 10-12 hours per day, 5-6 days per week.
• Loading/unloading vehicle cargo consisting of multiple bags and boxes of coins, weighing as much as 50 pounds per item, 5-6 days per week.
• Counting items, recording amounts and serial numbers, signing and dating receipts and manifests, sorting individual cargo items by route.
• Other duties assigned.
- Paid Training
- Group Medical/Dental/Vison and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Career Growth and Opportunity for Advancement
- Must be at least 21 Years of age
- Ability to repeatedly perform heavy lifting and carrying items by hand in an unrestricted manner for covering significant distances (several yards).
- Ability to push/pull dollies/carts loaded with cargo weighing up to several hundred pounds.
- Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn and reach out.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle safely in accordance with Driver Physical Qualifications established by the US Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration