Cumulus Media Kansas City is seeking a talented and dynamic Account Executive to grow our business by helping our customers grow their business. We are looking for self-motivated, goal oriented and competitive sales professionals with a proven track record of success. Successful sellers in our business are driven to succeed, resourceful, organized, customer-focused problem solvers. Excellent listening and communication skills and the ability to cultivate client relationships are a must.
In return we offer a unique career opportunity: one where you are given a challenging mission, world class tools and a chance to realize your full potential as a sales professional.
Cumulus Media Kansas City provides marketing and advertising solutions using multi-platform programs. The foundation for these high ROI plans is our top-rated radio stations and online audio including podcasting. We offer a full suite of digital solutions including targeted video display advertising/OTT. Best-in-class data unique to Cumulus is a key competitive advantage of our integrated programs that deliver results.
Account Executives are responsible for identifying, developing, and closing business and exceeding customer expectations to grow long-term partnerships.
- Ability to identify decision-maker needs and gain understanding of objectives. This leads to development of effective integrated marketing solutions that deliver results and ROI
- Deliver effective multi-platform, integrated sales presentations which may include audio, video, digital, and event partnerships
- Focused new business development via on-going prospecting to aggressively seek to grow revenue. Networking, initial contact/cold calling, canvassing, client referrals are all examples of building and maintaining a robust target list of qualified new customers
- Utilize resources for continuous education and awareness. This includes the rapidly changing competitive landscape and emerging technology to best position Cumulus solutions as the premiere solution providers in the marketplace
- Follow procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular sales reports including detailed business development pipeline, revenue performance forecast, and competitive analysis
- Collaborate with team resources to generate creative solutions