Work for a Leader in the Broadcast industry and be a part of a FUN working environment in Radio, Live Events, and Digital Media!
Full-Time Sales & Administrative Assistant
Preferred candidates will have one to two years of administrative/sales support experience, preferably in a broadcast or advertising agency environment, but not required. Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
Sales & Administrative Assistant
Cumulus Kansas City is offering a great opportunity to learn the business side of the radio broadcasting industry as a Full Time Sales & Administrative Assistant. Our ideal candidate should possess an extremely good work ethic, be a self-starter, and be highly organized with the ability to work in a fast-paced office environment.
Who We Are:
Cumulus Kansas City currently features 7 top-rated stations which include KCFX 101 The Fox, 94.9 KCMO FM, 102.5 Jack FM, 105.1 The X, 95.7 The Vibe, 107.3 KC’s R&B & Hip Hop, and KCMO AM Talk Radio. At Cumulus Kansas City we strive to hire passionate, driven, resourceful, problem solvers who have the ability to drive the evolving, diverse culture of the Power of Radio to success.
A leader in the radio broadcasting industry, Cumulus Media (NASDAQ:CMLS) combines high-quality local programming with iconic, nationally syndicated media, sports and entertainment brands to deliver premium content choices to the 245 million people reached each week through its 453 owned-and-operated stations broadcasting in 90 US media markets (including eight of the top 10), more than 8,200 broadcast radio stations affiliated with its Westwood One network and numerous digital channels. For more information, visit www.cumulus.com.
Cumulus Kansas City is looking for a Sales and Administrative Assistant Full-time, salaried position. Preferred candidates will have one to two years of administrative/sales support experience, preferably in a broadcast or advertising agency environment, but not required. Must be highly organized and detail oriented. Candidate must possess excellent math and computer skills, including proficiency of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Power Point. Exceptional spelling, grammar, editing and composition skills are necessary. Experience in customer relation skills, both in person and over the telephone required.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Assisting Sales Managers and Sales Representatives in the day to day functions of the sales organization as a member of the Support Team.
- Input broadcast orders in proprietary systems for local and national business.
- Input copy for local and national business.
- 1-3 Years of experience in sales, marketing, advertising and/or promotions preferred
- Extensive computer skills including but not limited to extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, image manipulation, social media and the ability to adapt to proprietary computer systems
- Background in radio station continuity or sales helpful
- Self-starter that is detail oriented, organized, and must be excellent at written and oral communication and possess strong multitasking skills
- Dependable with a strong work ethic and possess a team player attitude
- Aptitude to make decisions and work independently without immediate direction or supervision
- Ability to interact with management and staff at all levels
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Professional growth and career path
- Focused, responsible and collaborative work environment with the ability, to ask “what if” and try innovative solutions
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage
- 401K with company match to plan for the long-term
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
For immediate consideration, please apply online and visit https://cumulusmedia.jobs.net/
For more information about CUMULUS MEDIA, visit our website at: https://www.cumulusmedia.com/
CUMULUS MEDIA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).