- Night (B) – $1.00
- Weekend (C) – $1.85
1st Shift: 5:30am – 4:00pm Mon-Fri
2nd Shift: 5:00pm – 3:30am Mon-Fri
C Shift: 5:30am-4:00pm Fri/Sat & 5:00pm-3:30am Sun/Mon
Weekend and daily overtime possible
Why Challenge Manufacturing?
Challenge Manufacturing is a leading Tier 1 automotive supplier to a growing portfolio of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) customers. Since 1981, Challenge has grown from a very small shop in Walker, Michigan to 12 locations across North America with 4,000 team members supported by 1,500 industrial robots.
Challenge is an employee-owned company and is currently ranked in the top 50 largest employee-owned companies in North America. Being an employee-owned company enables the Company to maintain a collaborative and teamwork oriented work culture. Additionally, over time as the company grows, team members will share in that upside financially through ESOP retirement benefits.
Challenge is #PeoplePowered
Benefits We Offer:
Comprehensive Benefits Package to include medical, dental, and vision insurance, Health Savings Account with annual employer contributions, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employer 401k Match, ESOP shares, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and holidays.
Position Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Loading and unloading parts in assembly cells to manufacture parts to customer approved specifications
- Follow written procedures (JES), monitor quality and communicate production and quality issues to the Team Leader or Supervisor
- Ensure health, safety and 5S policies and standards are followed. Report any unsafe conditions to Supervisor immediately.
- Move or transfer components and parts to workstations from racks, boxes, carousels, etc.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Stand for 8-12 hours a day and be physically capable of performing the essential functions of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation, and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of yourself or others.